Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- Applicants must not be an Australian permanent resident citizen or New Zealand citizen;
- Applicants must have gained and formally accepted a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Australian Catholic University (ACU);
- Applicants must attend the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student;
- Applicants must not be receiving any other major scholarship or award ;
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
- The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
- In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
For students in research programs who are also in receipt of an Australian government-funded tuition fee scholarship, the scholarship provides a living allowance of equivalent value to that of an APA stipend in the case of a full scholarship.
For all recipients, the scholarship does not cover visa application costs, Overseas Student Health Cover, air fares, accommodation, excursions, text or reference books, conferences or other costs the student may incur in pursuing his/her course or in travelling to or from Australia and the campus at which he/she is studying.
The stipend for research students is equivalent to the stipend paid to an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) stipend recipient at ACU; including any top up payments provided by the university.
Half scholarships are only available to students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs, and are not available to students undertaking research programs.
Results must have been gained within the last two years.
Any scholarship or award the value of which, in combination with the value of the ACU International Student Scholarship, exceeds the tuition fee for the full ACU course to which the student is admitted.
How to ApplyApplications for Semester 1, 2015 will open in early September 2014.
Useful Links: http://www.acu.edu.au/338363