International Student Scholarships at Dalarna University, Sweden
Application for Studies at Dalarna University
A list of applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be published on the Dalarna University website.
Benefits and Requirements
- Scholarships cover part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses.
- Tuition fees will be waived in part for successful applicants. Payments are not made to the applicant.
- The award of the scholarship is conditional upon registering on campus in the degree programme for which the award is made.
- The scholarship is valid only for programmes starting during the upcoming academic year and is usually granted for one academic year (two terms). An extension is possible for programmes that are longer than two terms provided that study results are satisfactory.
- The award period can neither be altered nor be extended, and some limitations may exist when using awards towards or during exchange studies.
Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Cambodia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Uganda and Zambia.
Applicants from these countries may apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships: see www.studyinsweden.se.
Applicants from Belarus can find information about the Open Europe Scholarship Scheme at http://oess.eu/en.
- April 11, 2014 for students who will commence studies at DU in autumn 2014
Priority is given to applicants who have been selected in the first selection round at www.universityadmissions.se. There is no age limit; however, you are not eligible for the scholarships if you are already studying in the programme in question.
Apply for the Scholarship
See the official website: www.universityadmissions.se.
Supporting Documents for Applications with usefuk Links:
- Application form including application number from www.universityadmissions.se
- Personal letter
- One reference letter