2. Date of birth
4. E-mail address
5. Duration of exchange (autumn semester, spring semester or full academic year)
6. Campus choice (Joensuu, Kuopio, Savonlinna)
- Complete the form in the online application tool. Check the information that is already there, and be careful to spell your name as it appears in your passport. Capitalise the first letter, leave the rest lower case.
- A Transcript of Academic Records is your complete academic record with the information on completed courses, grades and credits.
- An English translation of the Transcript of Academic Records is required.
- Application cannot be processed without the transcript because the academic departments of the University of Eastern Finland need to check the applicant's academic background and suitability for the intended studies.
- Scan your transcript and upload it as an attachment to your application.
- The learning agreement must be signed by the applicant and by the home coordinator.
- Please note that your learning agreement will be only provisionally accepted, and you may need to revise it once you arrive in Finland
- Scan the signed learning agreement and upload it as an attachment to your application. Note that even if you list all your courses on the ‘Proposed study plan' tab, you still need an official learning agreement with the required signatures. Also note that having your Learning agreement approved does not mean that you have secured a place on those courses – you need to register for them when you have arrived.
- Information on courses is available in WebOodi at https://weboodi.uef.fi/weboodi/
- Scan the identification page of your passport or other official ID as an attachment to your application.
- Motivation Letter is optional.
- Letters of reference are optional.
- In order to avoid any delays in the application process, please make sure that you have carefully filled in all sections of the application form, enclosed required documents and collected all necessary signatures.