2. Date of birth
4. E-mail address
5. Duration of exchange (autumn semester, spring semester or full academic year)
6. Campus choice (Joensuu, Kuopio, Savonlinna)
- Be sure to choose ‘P – Placement' as the type of exchange. Check the information that is already there, and be careful to spell your name as it appears in your passport. Capitalize the first letter, leave the rest lower case.
- A Transcript of Academic Records is your complete academic record with the information on completed courses, grades and credits.
- An English translation of the Transcript of Academic Records is required.
- Application cannot be processed without the transcript because the academic departments of the University of Eastern Finland need to check the applicant's academic background and suitability for the intended studies.
- Scan your transcript and upload it as an attachment to your application.
- Use the form your university gives you. Complete the form clearly with BLOCK letters or type electronically.
- If you intend to work in a research project, please indicate the name of your supervisor and type of the project
- The agreement must be signed by the applicant, the departmental coordinator and the institutional coordinator (if available).
- Scan the signed agreement and upload it as an attachment to your application.
- Scan the identification page of your passport or other official ID as an attachment to your application.
- Upload your CV as an attachment to your application.
- Letters of reference are optional.
- In order to avoid any delays in the application process, please make sure that you have carefully filled in all sections of the application form, enclosed required documents and collected all necessary signatures.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.